Freedom of Information Act
Edlesborough Parish Council has adopted the Model Publication Scheme as required by the above Act.
Information about the Parish Council is open to the public, and can be seen by visiting the Parish Council offices. Please contact the Clerk for an appointment during office hours.
Information available is as follows:
- Council minutes and agendas
- Standing Orders
- Annual Report to the Parish Meeting
- Members Declarations and Acceptance of Office
- Members Interests
- Job descriptions and terms and conditions of employment
- Planning documents, including responses to Planning Applications
- Accounts for the previous year
- Cemetery and Allotment fees, and Cemetery regulations
- Bye Laws
Exempt from inspection are personnel records and private information related to employees of the Council past and present.
Members of the public may make copies of the information, for which a charge of 10p per sheet will be made.
Information about the Council is also available via this website.